We’re in love with THC tinctures that we all have a bottle of full spectrum by the night table. The ladies here in the office even stash it in their purse. It’s perfect for reading and studying or when you just need to focus just a little more. You’ll have to play around with what product or dosage is best for you, but once you do, you’ll be addicted.
What is a THC Tincture?
THC Tinctures are made with high percentage alcohol, essentially cannabis-infused alcohol and they come in glass bottles with droppers.
The cannabis tincture has been one of the best methods of consumption for very precise dosing. The three most common forms of tinctures contain THC, CBD and various combos of the two such as 1:1 or 2:1. These tinctures are amazing for recreational use and for those who don’t like smoking.
What are the benefits of using THC tinctures?
- Great for first-time users
- Discrete, you also don’t smell like weed
- Fast onset – it can take as long as 15 min to feel its effect, so keep that in mind, especially if you are going to drive.
- Easy to administer and precisely dose with the dropper
- Fewer calories than gummies and candy
- Simpler than smoking
How do you dose with a THC tincture?
- Open the sealed bottle,
- Measure a few drops of liquid into the dropper
- Squeeze under your tongue. Try holding it for a minute for it to properly absorb.
And just remember you took it! (I sometimes take it and if I had a large meal before I took it, it takes me a while, and I sometimes forget I took it so it is a nice surprise once I start feeling it!)